You must submit a complete District application packet. See the certificated or classified link below for a detailed list of required documents and the application form. Incomplete applications will be disqualified. Applications received after the deadline will NOT be considered.
In accordance with Public Law 99-603 (U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service), we wish to give all applicants this preliminary advice: PL 99-603 requires that all employees hired after November 6, 1986, provide proof of work eligibility and, therefore, we are asking that applicants be prepared to provide appropriate documentation which establishes their right to work in this country
As a school district employee, you are required by AB 1432 to complete annual training on child abuse and neglect detection and reporting. In addition, there are other safety-related trainings that the Castaic Union School District is requiring for employment.
- ELEMENTARY TEACHERS FOR 2021-2022
- 60% SPECIAL EDUCATION (MILD/MODERATE) PRESCHOOL TEACHER
- TEACHER ON SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT (TOSA): IMPACT TEACHER
- TEACHER ON SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT (TOSA): INSTRUCTIONAL COACH
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
- BUS DRIVER
- COMPUTER AIDE
- SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVER (*NOTE: DISTRICT WILL PROVIDE TRAINING AT NO COST)
- SUBSTITUTE CUSTODIAN
- SUBSTITUTE INSTRUCTIONAL AIDE - SPECIAL EDUCATION
- SUBSTITUTE NOON DUTY AIDE
- SUBSTITUTE PRESCHOOL INSTRUCTIONAL AIDE
- SUBSTITUTE PRESCHOOL TEACHER